The Collateral Clerk role is very vital to the overall success and efficiency of the operations department.
This role is an entry-level clerical position which is responsible for the processing and maintaining of client collateral.
- Receive and process client collateral.
- Return collateral to clients upon request.
- Maintain client records by accurate filing system.
- Scan client documentation.
- Utilize PrimaLend portal system to process and maintain digital record keeping.
- Research historical data to resolve collateral issues and requests.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year of clerical and data entry experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic to Intermediate computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Team oriented and can work well within a team setting.
- Customer Service skills.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Research skills a plus.
- Ability to function and thrive in a corporate environment.